Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yippee!!

Hurray!! Garry finally sold his truck that he has had since he was in Highschool. And in its place, we got a white Ford Explorer. Our next goal is to sell our green Ford Explorer. If you know anyone who is looking for a '96 Explorer and doesn't mind 2 wheel drive, ours is in good condition. To celebrate selling the Ford Ranger truck we went out to eat at Amici's Italian Restaurant. YUM YUM!! So that is our latest news. Oh, and I am reading Farewell to Arms by Earnest Hemingway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just finished reading that book! I love the way Hemingway writes.

Unknown said...

Is that Henry crying in Laura's arms? Has she lost the touch? LOL

Texas Tingey said...

Hey Tiff! I am super excited that you have started a blog! It is such a fun way to stay caught up with people.
Henry is getting big! He is so handsome!
Oh! and thanks for the birthday message......Aubrey LOVES stickers. YOu are so thoughtful!!
love ya
debbie

Amy said...

Tif, I love your blog. The pictures are so precious. I love the one at the bottom, the close up of Henry.